12 Willis Street, Greensborough
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 655 Square metres
Stunning Character Filled Home in Greenhills.
Located in the sought-after Greenhills Estate the appeal of this home begins the instant you set eyes on the character filled facade. Lovingly renovated and extended the home delivers a well-considered floorplan that ensures relaxed indoor-outdoor living and entertaining.
Offering multiple living zones, the heart of the home comprises of a stunning gourmet kitchen featuring stone benches with under-mounted dual sink, Belling 900 mm oven, soft close cabinetry, glass splash-back, and a generous island bench. Flowing from the living zones you step through the French doors to the secluded oasis with sparkling in-ground (salt chlorinated and solar heated) pool and stunning undercover area for year-round entertaining.
The second living area offers a versatile space that could be used as a media room, children’s playroom or library. The master suite is fitted with a huge walk-in robe and the luxury of a resort style en-suite with dual basins and an oversize shower. Other features of the home include off street parking, (plus a gated area for trailers or work vehicles) ducted heating, split system cooling, polished timber floors and high ceilings.
Thoughtfully laid out on a 655m2 allotment (approx.) this inviting home is located within an easy stroll of Greenhills Primary, the local shops and café, while the centre of Greensborough is just minutes away.
- 4 bedrooms (ensuite & WIR to main)
- Stunning kitchen (with stone benches, Belling 900mm Oven)
- Open plan meals and family area
- Separate media/games room
- Ducted heating & split system cooling
- Stunning outdoor entertaining
- In-ground salt chlorinated and solar heated pool
- Ample off-street parking
- Family friendly yard with garden shed
- Brilliant location close to schools, shops, transport and Yandell Reserve